Street Fighter Alpha: Storylines

The stories based upon the official Capcom statements on the Street Fighter Alpha series.  The journeys of the various warriors following Sagat's tournament in the original Street Fighter. 


"Alpha: Warriors' Dreams/Alpha 2" Stories

Ryu vs Sakura
Sakura: I've been looking for you Ryu-san.
Ryu: What do you want with me, little girl?
Sakura: Is that anyway to talk? I'm your number one fan. That's Ms. Little Girl to you!
[after the battle]
[Sakura approached Ryu]
Sakura: Wait! Where are you going? I want to be stronger. I want to learn more. Please! Please teach me! Be my master!!!!
Ryu: I'm still learning myself. I don't have time for school girl games! You're on your own.
[Sakura held out a camera while Ryu turned]
Ryu: I've got to go.
Sakura:  At least give me something to remember you by!
[Some time later, Sakura walked while looking at Ryu's picture]
Sakura: He took it easy on me, I just know it! What did he mean - "he is still learning"? I thought street fighting was just for fun. Maybe he knows the true meaning of "fight". I have to see him again to ask him.
[Sakura's friend, Kei Chitose caught up with her]
Kei: Good morning Sakura. Who's that?
Sakura: My master, maybe?
Kei: What?! What do you mean?
[Sakura ran]
Sakura: Forget it. We don't have time. We'll be late for school!!
Kei: Hey! Wait for me! I'm going to need a crash course.

Ryu vs Akuma
Akuma: Well, we meet again!
Ryu: It's been a while, Akuma. So, have you gotten any better?
Akuma: You tell me!
[after the battle]
[Ryu looked at a hunched over and surrounded by an aura Akuma]
Akuma: You possess the same power as I. When the 'Evil Intent' awakens within you, then you will know. All these past battles will seem like child's play.
Ryu: W... what?!
[Akuma punched the ground, collapsing the cave]
Ryu: The island... it's... it's disappearing!?
Akuma: When you have learned to summon all your inner power, find me. Then we will truly learn who is more powerful.
[The island blew up]
As Akuma's island disappears...
...So does Akuma.  Leaving behind the feeling of his evil presence.
[Ryu floated in the water]
Ryu: AKUMA!!
Left only with the sense of his untapped power... ...Akuma's words give Ryu yet another test.  Ryu's journey, to be a true warrior, is never ending.

Ken vs Ryu
Ken: Where have you been?
Ryu: Why? Need some more schooling? Like the lesson I gave Sagat?
Ken: Sure, let's see your moves. Show and tell!
[after the battle]
[Ken helped Ryu up]
Ken: Get up, Ryu! Something's bugging you. Your heart wasn't in it this time. That battle with Sagat really messed with your head man. Stay focused! Remember, it's nothing but the fight... I guess?!
[Ken gave his red band to Ryu]
Ken: Here, you keep this. If you lose it again, this will remind you...of me and the fight.
[Ryu reached for the band]
Ryu: !!!! Thanks, Ken. You helped me a lot!

Dan vs Sagat
Dan: Sagaaaaaaaaaat!! You killed my FATHER!! Remember my name before you die! I
am Dan Hibiki!! I am the strongest martial artist! Feel my wrath!!
[after the battle]
Dan: I've made it... Yahoo! I've finally avenged your death. I'm the strongest now, and the best!!
[Dan walked away, unaware that Sagat lost on purpose...]

Rose vs M. Bison
Rose: Bison, you are on the wrong path. I've tried to warn you.
Bison: Your annoying warnings mean nothing to me.
Rose: I'll give you a count of three.
Bison: 1... 2... 2 1/2... 2 3/4...
[after the battle]
[Rose hit Bison with a beam]
Rose: You're finished, Bison!
Bison: Never!!
[Some time later, Rose took a bath]
Rose: It's over. I've sealed his "Psycho Powers" forever. ...I think.
[Rose sat on a table]
Unable to escape her ominous feelings, Rose consults her Tarots... ...expecting to see Bison's end.
[Rose is in shock as she held up a card]
Rose: What!? How can this be? This is a card of...
[Bison's image appeared before the card disappeared]
Rose: There must be some mistake! NO!!!! The nightmare should have ended.
Paralyzed with fear, she realizes she is powerless.
Rose: It's not over...yet!

Chun-Li vs M. Bison
Chun-Li: Evil in the flesh, Lord Bison. What happened to my father? What have you done with him? You know something!
Bison: Don't ask questions if you aren't prepared for the answers.
[after the battle]
[Bison and his plane hovered above a beaten up Chun-Li]
Bison: Chun Li! You surprised me. Next time I'll use both hands. Unfortunately, I have no time for these petty games.
Chun-Li: Where do you think you are going?
Bison: Don't worry child, we will meet again. I hope you'll amuse me then. More than your father did!!
[Chun-Li looked at Bison]
Chun-Li: ...my father? Bison! It was you! You killed my father!
...Bison disappeared to the underworld.  A few days later... at the China Branch Interpol Headquarters...
[A suited Chun-Li stood in front of a man sitting at his desk]
Man: Chun Li, I have appointed you as Special Investigator of Shadaloo. Avenge your father's death with us!
[Chun-Li stood in front of a window, looking out into the night]
Chun-Li: I'll get you Bison! Next time we meet, we'll settle it!
[Chun-Li closed her eyes]
Chun-Li:...This is the last time I cry. Don't worry... Father!


"Alpha 3" Stories

Ryu Saga

Ryu vs Rose
Rose: Ryu.... You are not strong enough to win the battle with that man. Or should I say, you COULD win, but at the cost of your soul....
Ryu: ...?! Who are you? And who is "that man"?
Rose: Fight me now.... And defeat me, if you can!
[after the battle]
Rose: You must fight with your soul, not with your power! To become a true martial artist is to understand that. You try in vain to look for the answer. But, it lies within you. Keep that in mind...even when you confront that man!

Ryu vs M. Bison
Bison: Ryu, your existence has been critical to my ambitions.... My ambition to rule this world forever.... And to be honored as the mightiest of all time!
Ryu: All I care about.... Is to battle and crush worthy opponents.... Now.... It begins!
[after the battle]
[Ryu faced Bison, who is lying on the ground]
Ryu: The man Rose mentioned.... Is that the man? Wha...? What?!
[Bison got up and began to float]
Bison: Muuuuuuh! Haa! Haa! Haaaaaaaaaaa!
[Bison looked happy]
Bison: Ryuuuuuuuuuu!!! You are destined to become my next host body! Even if this body is vanquished.... My soul is eternal...!! Now, die...!!
[Bison threw a Psycho Shot at Ryu. Then, Ryu grabbed his chest in pain]
Ryu: Gw.... Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

[Ryu's eyes turned blood red]
Ryu: Gwooooooooooooo!! Is this...my true nature? The power is building within. It wants me to destroy everything! The evil energy Akuma mentioned....Bison...is...the...answer.... Can it be the same...?!

Sakura vs E. Honda
Honda: Oh! Are you a street fighter, too little girl? Then you must spar with me just this once!
Sakura: Sure! No sweat! I want to fight you, too! Hm, hm (shy smile). It will be great to fight a sumo wrestler!
[after the battle]
Honda: Ouch! I need to practise harder. I once fought a man who wore...a headband like yours. He was strong, but you seem stronger....
Sakura: What?! Whe...Where did he say was going?!
Honda: He mentioned many places.... India.... Thailand....

Ken vs Sakura
Sakura: Ken-san! Please fight with me!
Ken: Sure...but I thought it was Ryu you were interested in....
Sakura: I'd love to fight Ryu-san, of course, but... ...I'd like to find out how much progress we've made.... Both of us...you and myself!
[after the battle]
Sakura: Thanks a lot, Ken-san! Whenever I fight a strong foe, I can't help but think... ...how happy I am to be able to fight like this!
Ken: Yes...you're right...what have I been thinking...? I can fight with "him".... That's what I need.... You woke me up! Thanks kid!

Sagat vs Ryu/Sakura & Ken vs M. Bison
Sakura: ?! RYU-san!!!
Bison: Huh? We are in the middle of a ceremony!
Sakura: What have you done to Ryu-san?!

Ryu: Ken... It's time! Fight me! Now you will finally see that I am the strongest! Not you!
Ken: Ryu? What's wrong? Your eyes... What's happened to you?!
Ryu: Shut up!! Don't assume that I'm what I once was! We fight!!!

Sagat: ...!! WHAT'S THIS?! What have you done to Ryu, Bison?
Bison: Hmm.... What are you waiting for? Isn't this what you wanted? I charged Ryu with Psycho Power to make him stronger. This is everything you could have ever asked for!
[The brainwashed Ryu suddenly fought Sagat as Ken and Sakura looked on. Sakura turned to Bison]

Sakura: You violated Ryu-san's mind forcibly! I won't forgive you!!! That wild man is not my Ryu-san! He would never be like that!
Bison: Hm, hm, hm.... Bring him back by knocking me down.... If you can!

[Ken turned to Bison]
Ken: Don't get me wrong. We're different from him.... We'll defeat you in our own way!

[Sakura and Ken fought Bison while Sagat continued to fight Ryu. Then, several characters began to appear in Ryu's memory]
Sagat: I welcome your challenge anytime you so desire a match!
Rose: Keep that in mind...even when you confront that man!
Chun-Li: You will be stronger when I see you next.... Won't you?
Sakura: Would you give me the honor of another match? Please?
Akuma: Show me...your true power!
Ken: One more round! Let's go, Ryu!
Ryu: ...!! Wooooooooooooooohhh!!
Bison: Why...? You have the power.... Power that is evil itself! Yet, you refuse my command! 
[Ryu knocked Bison away with a Shoryuken. However, Bison managed to escape]

Two days later....
[Ryu talked to Sagat, Sakura and Ken in Japan]
Sagat: Ryu.... I have something to tell you. You were almost destroyed. You're not ready yet, are you?
Ryu: Right.... But, if there is weakness in me, I must someday overcome it. I've chosen my destiny.... I have no regrets.... I won't turn back.... Wait for me, Sagat, until the day I'm worthy to be a master.

Ryu: I'm sorry you missed it.... I feel as though I disgraced myself back there....
Sakura: Ha, ha (shy smile). I thought so, too.... But, it's no big deal. I believe you have true power.
Ryu: I'm still an unskilled fighter. I have much to learn. Can you wait to fight the next time we meet?
Sakura: Yes, and by that time I'll be ready! I'll become ten times stronger than I am now!
Ryu: Right! And so will I!

Ken: Are you leaving, Ryu?
Ryu: I owe you more than I could ever repay you this time, my friend....
Ken: Oh.... Forget about it!
Ryu: I've found a new awareness! I thought I was finished.... But there are so many things I had never thought possible. The more we study martial arts, the more fearful it becomes.... But it is so magnificent in its unlimited vastness!
Ken: Ha! Ha! That's you alright.... Old pal! Ryu.... Just remember next time, I still owe you!
[Sagat, Sakura and Ken watched Ryu walking away with his bag]

Doll Saga

Rose vs Guy
Guy: You are Rose, are you not? It's not right to give up your life, even for your mission. Risking life and surrendering it are two different things.
Rose: My mind is made up. Is it your place to try and help me? Even if so, your help is not anything that I need nor want.
[after the battle]
Guy: "Soul Power".... Most impressive! But never underestimate his power. He's a man of such evil energy, even my kindred fear him.
Rose: Thanks for the advice, but I must continue on my path....

Cammy vs Dhalsim
Cammy: Target in range.... Master of Yoga: Dhalsim.... Standing by to measure his fighting data.... Commencing....
Dhalsim: Is she an assassin of Shadaloo? Her aura is disturbing.... Her eyes.... They are not human. They are just like...a machine.
Cammy: Your words.... Useless...! And now, I will extract your fighting data from you!
[after the battle]
Cammy: Uhh.... Ohhhh.... My head.......
Dhalsim: I can see inside your mind.... Is that...confusion? Or fear...?
Cammy: I don't want to know! Never look into my mind!!
Dhalsim: I heard Shadaloo has technology that can control human minds.... Perhaps your suppressed mind is trying to come out...?
Cammy: Shut up...! Go away...! Leave me alone...!

Rose vs Vega
Rose: Vega! Warrior of Shadaloo! I've finally found you! You know where Bison is, don't you? Tell me!
Vega: I have no reason to do such.... However.... As your name implies, you possess the beauty and thorns of a rose. So I shall adorn you in a pure red to suit your name better.
[after the battle]
Vega: Remember.... Bison looks forward to your challenge.... I don't understand his thinking, and I probably never will.... Why would you dare to go to him, only to be slain in the end...?
Rose: By reading your mind, I now know where Bison is.... Once divided, two separate fates unite. This is our fate.... I don't know what awaits us.... And neither does he....

Cammy vs Vega 
Cammy: Designation...VEGA. You are disgusting....
Vega: Heh heh.... Just like a doll, yet so beautiful when in agony. I was ordered to bring back the guinea pig....
Cammy: Guinea pig? I am an assassin of Shadaloo....
Vega: Heh heh heh...! He doesn't need you anymore....
Cammy: What do you mean?
Vega: Resisting? Okay, let's see what the doll's blood looks like! 
Cammy: Stay where you are.... I don't want to have to harm you!
[after the battle]
Vega: I underestimated you. It's a shame you'll be destroyed.... You'll be terminated by the hit squad of Shadaloo....
Cammy: No! That can't be! You lie!
Vega: Heh heh heh.... You will soon see the truth....
Cammy: I am to be terminated...? Why.......?!
[After Cammy left]
Vega: ...Why, she is nothing more than an enhanced human! A mere doll! Why...? Why should I care? Why did Bison want her? What is he going to do with her...? I thought I cared only for worthy foes, but.... I suppose I should ask him about this girl....

Rose vs Dolls  (including Aprile)
Bison: You arrived earlier than I had anticipated.... Sorry, but I have another appointment.... Come back later.
Rose: Bison! You can't avoid this.... You know you can't.... Since the day we met, fate knew it had to end in this way....
Bison: Ha ha ha ha! Don't be so melodramatic! Why don't you play with them if it's a challenge you desire? You have nothing to lose.... Except perhaps your life....

Rose vs M. Bison (Rematch)
Rose: Did you truly believe they could defeat me? There's no escape...for either of us....
Bison: A rose without thorns means friendship.... Come now.... I should never have allowed you to grow thorns....
Rose: No! That obedience is what caused all this tragedy.... The game is over.... Let's finish this now!!
[after the battle]
[Rose used her Soul Spiral move on Bison's chest as he reeled in pain]
Bison: Guwaaaaaaaahh!!!
Rose: You are finished, Bison....
[Rose thought for a while]
Rose: It wasn't supposed to end like this.... You were my master.... Now I must destroy you with my bare hands....
[Bison looked at Rose]
Bison: Guh.... You impressed me.... There was no other way to end this.... But...my "soul" will not be extinguished just yet!
[Bison then punched Rose in the stomach as she bent over in pain]
Bison: Haaaaaaa!! 
Rose: Ugaaaaaaaahhhhh!!
Bison: Just imagine your future...! Can you see it?! Can you see who truly wields the power granted to us? It is YOU who stands victorious in the world of eternal doom!
Rose: ....!! ...What.... What is this...! This means...you will.... No...I myself...will....
Bison: Right...we'll return to where we belong...as was our wish! Two separate lives share the same...soul.... 

Cammy vs Juni/Juli
Bison: I didn't expect you to return, Cammy...!
Cammy: Master Bison!! Why me...?!
Bison: Answer this question first.... Why didn't you finish Vega?
Cammy: B...Because....
Bison: You became conscious of yourself! You are useless to me! I'll leave these two dolls to eliminate you!! 

Vega: Tell me.... That girl.... What are you going to do with her?
Bison: She is my substitute body made during the Psycho Power study. But the substitute should never exceed the original. A doll should never have its own sense of self.
Vega: ...Will you kill her because of that? Out of self preservation?! You...
[Vega stopped himself after a look on Bison's face, knowing what could happen if he continued his complaint]

Juni/Juli (& Dolls) vs M. Bison
Bison: Well done...! Your mission has been completed. Your enhanced metabolism has shortened your life span. Now, rest in peace.... You should be content, having served me!
Juni: ...Class A emergency. Class A combat status activated...!
Juli: ...Changing mode. Preparing to attack....
Bison: Ha ha...! Enhanced, indeed. Your will to survive is strong! Interesting.... I will destroy you as payment for your service!

Cammy vs M. Bison
Bison: Impressive! Most impressive! But it's just too annoying to see a mere copy of myself.
Cammy: A copy?! Am I.... A copy...of Master Bison...?!
Bison: That's right. We have the same DNA. You're only a copy of me.
Cammy: !! 
Bison: But, you are a worthless defect! And now I will break you!

Bison: Guh...! The power of the Psycho Drive is weakening? How... How could something disposable like you...I thought I was the only one who could control the Psycho Drive?! But soon, I'll be back again.... Back...in your mind...! 
[Bison disappeared as Cammy is frozen and scared]
Cammy: He'll be...back.... Master Bison.... Same DNA.... Copy.... I am....
[Cammy got dizzy]
Cammy: Uh...uh. My head...! Something is creeping into my head!

Cammy: ...Have you awakened?
[Cammy kneeled near a resting Juli and the Dolls]
Juli: Ah.... Where am I? Who...are you?
Cammy: I'm Cammy, an enhanced soldier, like yourself.... Listen...your body's cells are on the verge of exploding!
Juli: ...What? ...What...do you mean?
Cammy: To stop it, we have no choice but to use the machine. Hurry.... Time is running out!

[In the Psycho Drive room, Cammy kneeled in front of the mechanism while the Dolls came out of the tube]
Cammy: Everything is going to be okay.... I'm the only one...who can activate the Psycho Drive now.... And...only one can survive... ...You will survive...and live...

[Vega arrived at the Psycho Drive room, where Cammy is unconscious on the floor. Then, Vega had his claws on the fallen Cammy's neck]
Vega: Bison's substitute...his DNA.... No...this girl could be reborn as a.... ............... ...Well, that could have interesting possibilities, too. All I need is a beautiful and strong foe, no matter who it is. 
[Vega looked around the Psycho Drive room]
Vega: This place is worthless now.... 
[Vega took off his mask.]
Vega: ...Come with me...beautiful soldier...!

[Guy carried Rose in his arms]
Guy: Hmm.... I was wise to come here quickly.... I felt something unsettling.... Her wound does not seem fatal but... ...she needs to be taken care of immediately....
[Guy had a quick flash of Bison]
Guy: Hmm...! Was it all in my mind...? That man is gone.... He is no longer a threat to this world.... Then.... What could this be...? What is this sudden chill...?


Misc Stories

Adon
Adon met M. Bison
Bison: You have earned a place in Shadaloo.
Adon: Who are you?
Bison: I'm Bison, Lord of Shadaloo. I'm the best there is!
Adon: The best there was, is more like it.

Adon vs Sagat
Adon: Aah, Sagat! Did you think you could escape from me? Now that I found you, you must be killed.
Sagat: In your dreams, warrior!
Adon: My dreams are your nightmares.
[after the battle]
[Adon smiled and did a thumbs-down]
Adon: Sagat, you're through! Your Muay Thai is old and useless. If you try me again...I'll crush you!
[He did a Rising Jaguar to destroy a part of the statue's face in Sagat's stage]
Adon: YEAHHH! Out with the old. In with the new.
[Adon sat down as a man rushed into his room]
Months later at a Muay Thai arena... ...10 minutes before a championship event
Man: Master Adon! There is a problem! Your challenger was killed by a mysterious man moments ago!
Adon: Who? What did he look like?
Man: Dressed in black with red hair. He didn't look... he wasn't...
Adon: I know him. He used the same power Ryu used to defeat Sagat.
[Adon thought about Akuma while he sat on his chair]
Adon: I must annihilate him now to prove...Adon of Muay Thai is the mightiest champion of THIS world!

Akuma
Akuma vs Gen
Akuma: (Master Gen!)
Gen: What do you want with me, Akuma?
Akuma: (Your defeat.)
Gen: I think not.
[after the battle which ended in a tie]
[Akuma, surrounded by an aura, is over a kneeling Gen]
Gen: I'm finished, Akuma! You have won! (Come on. Just a little closer.) What?!
[Akuma disappeared]
Gen:  He knew. He's gone! Where'd he go?!

Birdie
[Birdie managed to impress Bison with his skills]
Birdie: I am the BEST! What do you 'ave to say for yourself Bison?  
Bison: You are strong. O.K! I'll accept you as a member of Shadaloo.  
Birdie: YES!  
Bison: With my help you can rule anything your heart desires!  
Shadaloo Command Center.  Data room.  
[Birdie smashed into a metal plate]
Birdie: YEAH!  
[Birdie thought to himself as Bison overlooked from another room]
Birdie: Bison, you lunatic!  Now I know your hidden agenda.  You won't exploit me! I'm outta 'ere!  Watch your back, mate.  

Balrog vs Birdie
Birdie: No! You're here already?!
Balrog: I don't know what you did, but Bison ordered your execution.
Birdie: Ha! You only know how to punch! It is you who will be executed!

Blanka
Blanka vs Dan
Dan: Jimmy...?! You're Jimmy!!
Blanka:  Uwon!! Uwon!! (Oh! My dear old friend Dan!!)
Dan: Long time no see...! I owe you my life, you know! How about a match? Let's see if you're as strong as you were!
Blanka: Uwho!! (OK! That's an excellent idea!)
[after the battle]
Dan: Ahh! That's the Jimmy I know... You've got some stylish moves!
Blanka:  Uwo uwo, uwo uwo? (What have you been up to?)
Dan: Huh?! What am I doing now? I've started my own dojo! If you're in trouble, just come by! I'll help you anytime!
Blanka:  Uwo uwo uwo uwooo! (Thanks for the offer! I will!)

Charlie
Charlie vs M. Bison
Charlie: Lord Bison, Commander of Shadaloo, you are under arrest.
Bison: By who's army? 
Charlie: I order you to surrender now. Our helicopter is arriving in 5 minutes. 
Bison: Interesting... that will be the last five minutes of your life.
[after the battle, Charlie held Bison by the collar]
Charlie: Get up! Tell me everything you know! What's your connection to the Army Brass? Who put you up to this? TALK!! 
[A helicopter flew by in the background] 
Charlie: ... What the...!? 
[The helicopter opened fire on Charlie] 
Charlie: NOOOO! (WHY?!) 
[Blood splattered and his dog tag hit the ground while Charlie fell off the edge] 
Charlie: Ahhhhhhhhh... 
[One of Bison's armed men appeared] 
Man: Commander Bison, should we send a 'recon' unit to confirm his death? 
Bison: No. No one could survive that fall. Even if he is alive, he won't be back. Now he knows that everyone has a price.

Chun-Li
[Chun-Li encountered Gen]
Gen: Young one, what is it that you seek?
Chun-Li: It does not matter, you can't help.
Gen: I could teach you.
Chun-Li: Out of my way. I'm looking for someone.

Chun-Li: Hey, I hear you're a master. Can you tell me about Shadaloo?
Gen: Foolish child-I have nothing for you! Why are you still looking at me! Didn't your father teach you not to stare?

Chun-Li vs Birdie
Chun-Li: Excuse me... May I have a moment of your time, Mr. Birdie?
Birdie: You...? What does an agent of Interpol want with me?
Chun-Li: We have confirmed that you are involved with Shadaloo! Now... Tell me where the Shadaloo bases and M. Bison are!
Birdie: Heh, heh, heh... And what if I refuse?
[after the battle]
Chun-Li: This is what happens when you don't cooperate! Now talk!
Birdie: Blast it!!
Birdie: I'll never talk! Now bug off! I have business in Thailand...oops!
Chun-Li: I appreciate your cooperation, kind sir!

Cody
Cody vs Guy
Guy: I don't like to interfere in the lives of others. Everything should be left as it is, but I want to ask you one thing. Cody... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?
Cody: This way of life is simply who I am. Can't you understand that? Or would you rather hear the sad, sad story of an EX-hero?
Guy: That's enough...Now, it's time to fight!
Cody: Ha! I expected you to say that! I'm ready... GO FOR IT!
[after the battle]
Cody: And now, this is the result... Things never change...
Guy: I don't see why you can't do positive things with such skill.
Cody: Life was peaceful for awhile, but I kept fighting anyway. Saying "I can't live in peace" would have been an easy excuse. I had no excuse, and could not bear to live any other way.
Guy: Where are you going?
Cody: To the underworld or to heaven, I don't know. Nobody knows...

Dan
[The front of the Saikyo-ryu karate Dojo]
Back in Hong Kong, Dan opens the "Saikyo-ryu karate Dojo" where he can teach his style.
Dan: (For you my father...People all over the world will soon know my powerful moves!!)
[Dan stands amongst his students]
Dan: What's the problem? You must focus to be a Saikyo style warrior!!
With his blind ambitions, Dan pursues worldwide fame. Is this his destiny?

E. Honda
E. Honda vs Ryu
E. Honda: Hey, you look strong! I've never seen such a devoted fighter!
Ryu: It's a rare honor to meet a Rikishi here. How about a fight?
E. Honda: Ga ha ha! That's what I'd expect a fellow countryman to say! One cannot comprehend a Sumo's greatness, until he fights one!
[after the battle]
E. Honda: Ga ha ha! That was a nice fight! I feel refreshed! Your Hado energy... is most impressive...!
Ryu: Your wrestling power is superb! Fight me again someday!
E. Honda: This feeling is new to me! The world sure is vast, isn't it?

Guy
[Guy stood victorious]
Guy: I've got it!! I've found the inner secret!
With driving force, Guy brings new life into the old Bushinryu style. 
[A man dressed in green with a mask on, Zeku, appeared behind Guy]
Zeku: You have tapped the power, my pupil.
Guy: Master.
Zeku: Remember my son, Bushinryu is only a name. Do not be impressed by its label and you will be truly strong. Fighting style is not something handed down, but something created.
Guy: Master, you once told me...to be a Master, I must overcome everything. The time has come!
Zeku: Do you stake your life on it?
Guy: Of course!
[Guy and Zeku both flew at each other with a kick]
Guy/Zeku: YAAAA!!
There is no hatred in the faces of The Master and his Disciple. Only the spirit and fighting power from facing a worthy opponent.

Karin
Karin vs Sakura
Karin: I've found you at last, Sakura Kasugano!!! 
Sakura: Karin Kanzuki?! What the heck are you doing here?! 
Karin: I came here to fight you again!! Our last match helped me to hone my skills! 
Sakura: Yes.... I can feel your fighting spirit. I'm so excited!
[after the battle]
Karin: My mind feels refreshed.... I won by chance. You are the better fighter. I admire you! 
Sakura: You're great, too! I hope we can fight again someday! 
Karin: Ho, Ho! It's not the win or loss, but the moment of the fight... That is what is important to me now!

Ken
Ken vs Dan
Dan: Hey, Blondie, here's a quarter. Get your own moves. 
Ken: Who are you? Do you know the art of fighting? 
Dan: Let's get ready to rumble. 
Ken: After you, ladies first!

[After Ken gave Ryu his band following their battle]
They left each other going their separate ways, promising to meet and fight again.  
Back in America, Ken finds his challenger at a Karate tournament.  After defeating the opposition he meets a very pretty girl.  
Girl:  You fight well but why do you fight? For money, fame or for the attention?
Ken: There's a man that I must defeat. Until that day I will not stop.
Girl:  I wouldn't want to be him.  By the way my name is Eliza. 
[Some time later, Ken was working out with Eliza by his side]
Ken:  I was lucky! He was stronger than I expected. I'll have to up my game or I won't be so lucky. Next time... ...he'll be helping me up!

Ken vs Karin
Karin: You seem troubled, Mr. Masters. 
Ken: Long time no see, girl. Sorry, I have no time for autographs. 
Karin: You don't sound like the US martial arts champion... I'll show you who is the champion! Get ready!!
[after the battle]
Karin: That was impressive... I didn't think I would lose again... 
Ken: By the way, how is your rival doing, kid? 
Karin: I hope both she and I find our next fight to be worthwhile. That's why I'm practising hard day after day... I'm certain Sakura feels the same way. 
Ken: You go, girl! I hope your next fight is exciting.

[Following Ryu's departure after their encounter with Bison, Ken started exercising]
Ken: Wait for me, Ryu...I'm not the fighter I used to be...With my own way I'll test my skill and...improve myself!
[Ken suddenly practised his Shoryukens]
Ken: So the next time we meet, we can remember every single moment...of our fight! For those are the most precious moments of all...

R. Mika
R. Mika vs Karin
Karin: Well, well, well... Practising to be a pro wrestler? Hm hm hm...
R. Mika: Hey! That was mean!! Why are you laughing at me?!
Karin: Can't I laugh at something I find to be funny? Ho ho ho ho!
R. Mika: What's so funny about pro wrestling?! Take that back!
[after the battle]
Karin: Oh...ugh... I didn't think you were this strong...I guess I didn't study enough about pro wrestling...If you make it to the top, my zaibatsu will be your sponsor.
R. Mika: My sponsor?! Thank you so much!! I can't believe you're so nice!

R. Mika vs Zangief
R. Mika: Are ... Are you THE Zangief?!
Zangief: Yes. I am Zangief, the "Red Cyclone!"
R. Mika: This is so exciting!! M...m...my name is Mika...I admired you so much that I too, became a pro wrestler!!
Zangief: Hmm... That's a very nice thing for you to say. If you're a professional, how about having a match with me?
R. Mika: Really?! You mean it?! No joke?! Alright! I'd be happy to!!
[after the battle]
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! How surprising! You've beaten me!
R. Mika: Oh no!! I'm sorry! It was an accident! I'll tell my children about this someday! It was so exciting!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! Your name's Mika, right? Most impressive!

Rolento
Rolento vs Sodom
Sodom: The Mad Gear empire is growing strong, Rolento. Join my ranks.
Rolento: You must be delirious, Sodom. I don't need you or your pitiful army.
Sodom: You arrogant moron. Do you know who you're talking to?
Rolento: Yeah. Someone seconds from extinction.

Rolento vs Sodom (Rematch)
Rolento: I'm ready to forgive you despite your rudeness in the past! Join me! Help me build the ideal military nation! Well?
Sodom: No! What I seek is my true spirit! I trust nothing else!
Sodom: Mad Gear... They have already lost their souls!
Rolento: It's a serious crime to oppose my noble ideals! I no longer consider you to be a blood brother!!
[after the battle]
Rolento: You imbecile... Now you've learned! Power is everything!!
Sodom: Oh... ...Rolento! You've changed...Money... Power... Before, you didn't care about such things...All you cared for back then was the perfect peace!
Rolento: ..... My ideals do not contradict that goal!

Rolento vs Cody
Rolento: What?! Cody!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! Have I come all this way to scout someone this corrupted?
Cody: Hey there! Long time no see... I'm not corrupt!! I'm a loner! Hah! So you're still playing your stupid military games?
Rolento: How rude! It is your dead spirit that reeks of stupidity! Now I'll show you! Prepare to be punished!
[after the battle]
Rolento: ...After all, you are not a warrior! Control... Discipline. Achieving a goal, no matter what the cost! That's what first-class soldiers are all about! Remember that! Now, I must concentrate on enhancing our armaments...and try to compensate for the lack of soldiers with weapons.

Sagat
[Bison talked to Sagat after inviting him to join Shadaloo]
Bison: Now Sagat if you wish to be feared, you must master Psycho Power. 

[Sagat, Bison, Vega, and Balrog are in Bison's control room]
Sagat: I'm getting off here, I have something I've got to do! Later, you must tell me about your "Psycho Power".
Bison: O.K. Go now. You are on my path. Come back to me, when you are stronger.
Leaving Bison, Sagat decides to work out alone. 
[Sagat did a Tiger Uppercut to a waterfall]
Sagat: Damn! I'm going to need a more powerful move than the Tiger Blow next time! But, I must find it on my own!
Sagat's mind is clear as he searches for his own inner strength to be a True Champion!

[Following Ryu's departure after helping Ken and Sakura save him from Bison's control, Sagat thought to himself]
Sagat: Why...? I used to be praised as the Emperor of Muay Thai. But now, I feel overwhelmed with excitement...Yes... You are the one I need to defeat... Ryu!!! My final destiny... You are the only man worthy of it! I'll be waiting! I won't allow anyone to interfere next time!

Sodom
[Sodom approached a building in Japan in a search for new allies]
Sodom: (The Old Coke Factory??) ...Oh, here it is. Sumo wrestlers... the strongest fighters in Japan.
Mad Gear will be invincible if I can persuade them to join.
Man: In this corner, weighting 450 lbs., Fujinoyama!...And in this corner...
[Sodom appeared in the ring bowing]
Man: ...What?! Who are you?
Sodom: I am Sodom. I've come to recruit Sumo wrestlers. I'm interested in only the strongest.
Are you up for the challenge?
Sumo wrestler: You don't know me, little man. I welcome your challenge!
[Sodom and the Sumo wrestler charged head-first at each other]
Sodom/Sumo wrestler: YAAA!!! HI-YAAA!!!

E. Honda vs Sodom
Sodom: What the...! Hey!! Do you remember me?!
E. Honda: You're the one who volunteered to fight at that Senshuraku!
E. Honda: Have you improved since then? Want to try your Tsuppari on me?
Sodom: DOSUKOI!! Uhh... I mean GO FOR IT!!
[after the battle]
Sodom: "Domo crocodile!"... Umm... Aha! "Domo alligator!"
E. Honda: Ga ha ha ha! I don't know what you are talking about...But your Tsuppari was great! You may be a true Sekitori someday!

Zangief
[Zangief posed]
Zangief: Ha ha ha ha! See? This is the true power of Mother Russia!
[Zangief then looked behind to find the president]
Zangief: What?!
President: I've seen all of your fights, comrade.
[The President stood in front of the Russian flag and Zangief is in tears]
Zangief: I did it for the motherland, my tzar.
President: Our country demands great responsibility of you. You must prove to all of the world the unbeatable power of Russia. Your success is my, uh... our success.
[Some time later Zangief wrestled a bear in the snow]
President: Comrade our budget is limited, but we will continue to support you. With your success, Russia will once again rise to power. I'm sending a bottle of our finest vodka. CHEERS!!! All the best, comrade.

Vega vs Zangief
Zangief: I know you! You're Vega! You belong to Shadaloo, don't you?! I won't let their drugs infest my mother country Russia! I, the Red Cyclone, will crush you on behalf of our leader!
Vega: ...What? I've no affiliation with that organization! But... I'm still interested in seeing the color of your blood!